Dog Breeds by Trait Hypoallergenic
A.K.A. : Affie, Monkey Dog, Monkey Pinscher, Monkey Terrier, Black-Mustached Devil, Affen Breed Group: Toy Weight (lbs): 6,5-13,2 Height (in): 9-11.5 Colors: Black, gray, silver, red, black & tan or beige.
- Bedlington Terrier Puppies for Sale
- Bedlington Terrier Dogs for Adoption
- Bedlington Terrier Breeders
A.K.A. : Rothbury Terrier, Rodbery Terrier, Rothbury's Lamb Breed Group: Terrier Weight (lbs): 17-23 Height (in): male 16.5, female: 15.5 Colors: Blue, sandy, and liver, each with or without tan points. Bedlington pups are born dark, and lighten to adult color by about one year of age.
A.K.A. : Bichon à poil frisé, Bichon Tenerife Breed Group: Non-Sporting Weight (lbs): 7-12 Height (in): 9.5-11.5 Colors: White - and may have cream shadings.
- Bouvier Des Flandres Puppies for Sale
- Bouvier Des Flandres Dogs for Adoption
- Bouvier Des Flandres Breeders
A.K.A. : Flanders Cattle Dog, Vlaamse Koehond Breed Group: Herding Weight (lbs): 69-90 Height (in): male: 24-28, female: 24-27 Colors: Fawn to black, including salt and pepper, gray, and brindle.
A.K.A. : Belgium Griffon, Petit Brabançon, Griffon Bruxellois Breed Group: Toy Weight (lbs): 8-10 Height (in): 7-8 Colors: Red, beige (mixed reddish brown and black), black and tan, or black.
Breed Group: Terrier Weight (lbs): male: 14, female: 13 Height (in): male: 10, female: 9.5 Colors: Any color but white; dark ears, muzzle, tail tip desired.
Quick Breed Selector
Featured Puppies For Sale
USA Latest Ads
verified Ads by Verified Users
- American Staffordshire Terrier-Labrador Retriever Mix Male(s) and Female(s) Male(s) and Female(s) $200 *Negotiable 7 Weeks Old MEDFORD, OR, USA
- Labradoodle Female Female Finley Young BOWLING GREEN, MO, USA
- Double Doodle Male(s) and Female(s) Male(s) and Female(s) $1,100 5 Weeks Old WENTZVILLE, MO, USA
Pure and Mixed Dog Breeds Search
Begin your perfect puppy search by choosing the right breed! There are more than 1000 Dog Breeds to choose from! Each dog breed has its own special traits that set it apart from the others. Some are small, some are large. Some are easy to care for, while others are considered somewhat “high maintenance”. Some have been specially bred for certain behavioral traits, while others were bred for their physical features. Which breed is the right one for you depends on your needs, your lifestyle, and your home.
If you did not find the dog breed you were looking for, please browse our Mixed Dog Breeds section, or use the Breed Selector tool to search by specific breed characteristic.